As a US Veteran, reservist, active duty or National Guard member, you may be eligible for a Veterans Affairs (VA) Loan. We thank you for your service and encourage you to consider the benefits of a VA Loan.
Our VA mortgage is a great choice for veterans because there is no down payment, no monthly mortgage insurance, and the seller can pay the borrowers entire closing costs.
You can qualify for a VA loan if you:
- Credit score of 600 or higher
- Have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime
- Have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- Are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability
If you meet any of these criteria, we would love to help you get the home of your dreams. With a Mainstreet VA Mortgage Loan, we strive to provide:
- No down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- No prepayment penalty
- Competitive interest rates