A better way to manage your vehicle or signature loan payments
Life can be busy and unpredictable. At Mainstreet, we provide loan payment options to fit a variety of lifestyles.
Easy Payment Options:
From A Mainstreet Credit Union Account:
- Set up automatic recurring transfers or one time payments using online or mobile banking
- Mail in the payment
- Drop it off at one of our branches, or CO-OP shared branch
- Call our call center to submit a one-time transfer
From Another Financial Institution:
- Set up ACH transfers from your financial institution
- Mail it in
- Drop it off at one of our branches
- Make an online payment using a debit card or checking account from another financial institution for free
- Call our call center and make a payment over the phone using a debit card or checking account from another financial institution. A $5 convenience fee will apply.
NOTE: Maximum payment amount of $750 when using a debit card.
Cards that can be accepted for payments:
- Visa debit card
- Mastercard debit cards
Cards NOT acceptable for payments:
- Visa credit cards
- Mastercard credit cards
- American Express
- Discover or Mainstreet cards