Make a loan payment
If you have funds deposited at Mainstreet
- Set up automatic recurring transfers
- Self-generate payments using online or mobile banking
- Call our call center to submit a one-time transfer
- Mail in the payment
- Drop it off at one of our branches, or CO-OP shared branch
If you use another financial institution
- Mail it in
- Drop it off at one of our branches
- Set up ACH transfers from your FI (FI other than Mainstreet CU)
Convenience Fee Options:
- Call our call center and make a payment over the phone using a debit card, credit card or checking account from another financial institution. A $12 convenience fee will apply
- Make an online payment using a debit card, credit card or checking account from another FI. A $7 convenience fee will apply. Make a Payment Now!
Cards that can be accepted for payments: Visa debit card, Mastercard credit and debit cards, and Discover cards. Maximum payment amount of $750.
Cards NOT acceptable for payments: Visa credit cards, American Express or Mainstreet cards.