Loan Payment Options
Convenience Fee Options:
- Call our call center and make a payment over the phone using a debit card or checking account from another financial institution. A $5 convenience fee will apply.
If you have funds deposited at Mainstreet
- Set up automatic recurring transfers
- Self-generate payments using online or mobile banking
- Call our call center to submit a one-time transfer
- Mail in the payment
- Drop it off at one of our branches, or CO-OP shared branch
If you use another financial institution
- Mail it in
- Drop it off at one of our branches
- Set up ACH transfers from your FI (FI other than Mainstreet CU
- Make an online payment using a debit card or checking account from another financial institution for free
Click below to make a loan payment.
Cards that can be accepted for payments: Visa debit card, Mastercard debit cards, Maximum payment amount of $750.
Cards NOT acceptable for payments: Visa credit cards, Mastercard credit cards. American Express, Discover or Mainstreet cards.