Mobile & OnlineAccess
The easy, secure, and private way to pay
Soon you will be able to use your Mainstreet Federal Credit Union credit and check/debit cards with Apple Pay.
Use Apple Pay with iPhone 6 to pay in stores without swiping your cards and in apps without entering payment and contact information. Just pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID.With Apple Pay, instead of using your actual credit and check/debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants or transmitted with payment.
In addition, paying with Apple Pay is private as the cashier never sees your name, card numbers or security code.
We’ll share more information about how to get started using Apple Pay with Mainstreet Federal Credit Union
With OnlineAccess, managing your Mainstreet accounts is as easy as sitting down at your computer. Log on from anywhere at any time, it’s completely secure, remarkably convenient and free.
You can view up-to-the-minute account information and view or print your account statements. Moreover, you have the option to make loan payments or transfers funds* all from the comfort of your own home or office. You can also export account information to your personal financial management software.
We now have mobile banking, email alerts, enhanced bill payer and the ability to see pending transactions on your account.
Call (913) 599-1010 to sign up for OnlineAccess or stop by a branch nearest you.
*Federal Regulation D allows up to six (6) withdrawals, transfers for overdrafts (NSF’s), pre-authorized automatic or telephone transfers per month. These transfers include automatic clearing house (ACH) transactions from one of your share accounts to another account at the credit union, or to a third party.
Sign up for eStatements and enjoy the convenience of electronic monthly statements. You’ll get an email at the beginning of each month letting you know your previous month’s statement is ready for you to view whenever you want. Plus, by using eStatements, you have less paper coming your way, helping you and the environment.
This free service is part of Mainstreet’s OnlineAccess home banking. Ask a representative to sign up for your eStatements today.
Your 24-Hour Voice Response System
Access your Mainstreet Credit Union accounts 24/7, with PhoneAccess. From your cell phone or any phone, you can find out account balances, determine which checks have cleared, and even transfer funds or make loan payments.
PhoneAccess is extremely convenient and easy to navigate. It is based on the “two-digit suffix” system that identifies your savings, checking and loans at Mainstreet. The transaction codes for PhoneAccess are shown below.
Important Points to Remember When Using PhoneAccess
- The first time you call in, you will be asked to select an Access Code. You’ll then hear the Pre-Menu selections and be able to select your preference for moving through the system (Expert Mode, allowing you to enter specific codes without listening to the menu; or Menu Mode, listing the codes and descriptions of the menu section you select. You will be in Menu Mode the first time you call in.) While you may find it quicker and easier to use Expert Mode, we suggest you listen through the system the first time in Menu Mode to become familiar with it.
- Always listen carefully to the voice prompts; the “#” sign is required to follow some commands. Use patience when working through the system the first few times until you become accustomed to it.
- As noted above, all savings, checking and loan accounts you have are designated with two-digit suffixes to identify them. PhoneAccess will refer to them as Share IDs (savings), Checking IDs and Loan IDs. Should you have more than one savings, checking or loan, you will need to know their specific IDs to distinguish them within the PhoneAccess system. Please note that IRAs and Certificates are considered shares, while accounts with check-writing privileges are considered checking.
Initial Menu of Options
Call Mainstreet at 913.599.1010 or 888.395.1010 to sign-up.
Printer-friendly list of PhoneAccess Transaction Codes.
OnlineAccess/ Bill Payer/ Mobile Banking
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and other useful information
Logging into OnlineAccess
How do I log into my account?
OnlineAccess ID: main + member number
(The word "main" is NOT case sensitive)
OnlineAccess Password:* last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number and birth year
*Upon logging in successfully, you must define a new password (6-12 characters).
If my spouse and I share a joint account can we each have our own OnlineAccess ID?
Can I change my username?
We recommend that all users set up the Forgotten Password feature as part of their initial set up. This will allow you to reset you own password if you forget it; otherwise, you will need to contact the credit union.
How do I set up the forgotten password feature?
- Log in to OnlineAccess
- Click on the User Options tab
- Click on Personal
- Enter an email address or confirm the one that is filled in
- Enter Password Reset Question (this is NOT case sensitive)
- Enter Password Reset Answer (this IS case sensitive)
How do I retrieve my password if I forget it?
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password” link on the OnlineAccess login page
- Enter username, email address, and email subject
- You will receive an email with a link that you will click on (link is valid for 2 hours)
- You will enter your username and answer your forgotten password question
- Go back to www.mainstreetcu.org and log in with your new password
The system keeps logging me off?
To avoid getting logged off after 10 minutes you must stay active on the page.
Where is the acceptance checkbox for the Online Agreement?
What types of Internet browsers work for OnlineAccess?
|Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)||Version 7.0 - 8.0|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)||Version 9.0 (after June 14, 2011)|
|Firefox||Version 3 and Higher|
|Safari||Version 4.0 and Higher|
NOTE: Internet Explorer versions older than version 6.0 are not valid for access into OnlineAccess. Microsoft no longer supports these versions and security updates are not available. Users attempting to access OnlineAccess with a version of IE older than 6.0 will be denied access.
What if I am not using one of the supported browsers?
You may experience issues with OnlineAccess or be denied access to the system. If this occurs, please download one of the browsers listed above and attempt the action again.
The following types of browsers and tools are not recommended or supported for use with OnlineAccess:
- Embedded Browsers contained within Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, Money, etc.)
- Browser Add-Ins and Toolbars (IE 7 Pro, Google, Yahoo, etc.)
A watermark/personal icon is required for additional security. It will appear on every page in OnlineAccess and Bill Payer once you have logged in.
Can I upload my own image for the watermark?
Can I change my watermark?
What if my watermark is incorrect when I try to log in?
Why does the browser close when I log out?
This is an added security feature. A new browser should open; however, IE8 has a built in pop-up blocker, and will likely prevent the new IE8 window from opening. If you'd like, you can change your browser settings to allow for pop-ups.
What are alerts?
Why can't I see my mortgage history?
Where can I get help for my Microsoft Money?
Can I update/change or enter an email address online?
Yes. Click on the User Options tab.
Can I change my mailing address online?
Can I see my Debit Card holds?
How can I see more transaction history?
The default setting for history is 15 days.
Is there a limit to the number of transfers I can make?
Yes. From “savings” type accounts Regulation D restricts the number of electronic transfers to 6 per month. When you reach this limit you will get a message that says: Regulation D – W/D from savings limited to 6 per month.
There are two types of MobileAccess:
- Web-based MobileAccess
- Text MobileAccess
What's the difference?
The web-based Mobile Access can be accessed from any web browser-based Smart Phone once you have completed the signup process in the Mobile Web Settings on your OnlineAccess. The email address input here is used for any alert type of emails, not to routinely use MobileAccess Web.
The URL to MobileAccess will be in the activation email, or you can type mobile.mainstreetcu.org in your phone's browser.
Please note: If your service provider is AT&T, there are 3 choices. If you do not know which to choose, you must contact AT&T to obtain this information.
The text MobileAccess can only access your account from the mobile phone number input in the MobileAccess Text settings, and that phone number can only be defined to access one account. This service is mutually exclusive for each membership account and mobile phone.
Bal=All Acct Bal
Bal Acct Name=Single Acct Bal
Hist=All Accts Recent Activity
Hist Acct Name=Single Acct Activity
Are there new features to Bill Payer?
Yes. Please read below.
- Rush payments:
1 day - $14.95 fee - check payment
2 day - $9.95 fee - check payment
2 day - $4.95 fee (payee must be set up to receive payments electronically)
- Other payment options:
Pay a person - $1.99 fee
Make a charitable donation - $1.99 fee
Send a gift check - $2.99 fee
How can I get help with Bill Payer?
- "LIVE" Chat Option
- Secure messaging
Dedicated toll-free phone number to obtain support directly from Bill Payer: (877) 548.8589
Support hours are 6:30 am - 1:00 am Central time, Monday-Friday.
|| TOP ||