Digital Banking Features
View up-to-the-minute account information, make loan payments, transfer funds,* and view or print your account statements. You can also export account information to your personal finance management software.
Members of Mainstreet Credit union can self enroll for OnlineAccess, or stop by your nearest branch or call (913) 599-1010 to sign up!
Save paper by signing up for eStatements. You will receive an email when your previous month’s statement is accessible. View up to 24 months of statements within OnlineAccess or Mainstreet Credit Union Mobile App.
Once you enroll for Online Access, you can set up electronic transfers between your Mainstreet Credit Union checking account and accounts at ANY other financial institution.
You can pay almost anyone you would normally pay with a check or debit card. Payments are automatically deducted from your Mainstreet checking account. Schedule one-time or recurring payments. Billpayer is free and available 24/7. Access Billpayer either online or with our mobile app.
Members must be signed up for OnlineAccess or the Mainstreet Credit Union mobile app to use Mainstreets's BillPayer.
Get almost everything done with our new mobile app*
Because your financial well-being is our top priority, our mobile app can help you stay on track and keep you connected to your money 24/7.
View balances and account activity
Search for transactions, add a note or an image, and filter by tags. Understand your activity and find what you’re looking for—fast.
Make mobile deposits into qualified accounts with your camera.
Pay bills or send money to friends and family quickly and securely.
Effortlessly initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers.
Log in using Face ID or Touch ID
Enable your device’s fingerprint or face identification technology to log in quickly and securely.
Protecting your accounts
- Two-factor authentication: For an added layer of protection, Two-Factor Authentication allows you to request a one-time access code to log in to the app.
- Send secure messages: Ask our member assistance center about your account in a secure system that protects your personal information.
- Get additional support: Find branch and ATM locations or call the Member Assistance Center using the app.
* Limitations apply. Mobile check deposit requires a camera-enabled mobile device. Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile service provider.
Download the Mainstreet Credit Union app today!
*Message and data rates may apply.
Access your Mainstreet accounts 24/7 from any phone with PhoneAccess. Check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more.
Important Points to Remember When Using PhoneAccess:
- First time callers will be asked to select an Access Code, followed by pre-menu selections.
- Returning callers may use Expert Mode allowing you to enter the codes.
- All accounts are designated with two-digit suffixes to identify them. Share IDs (savings, IRAs and certificates), Checking IDs and Loan IDs.
*Federal Regulation D allows up to six (6) withdrawals, transfers for overdrafts (NSF’s), pre-authorized automatic or telephone transfers per month. These transfers include automatic clearing house (ACH) transactions from one of your share accounts to another account at the credit union, or to a third party.