MAINSTREET IS CELEBRATING 70 YEARS!
Thank you for being a part of our story.
As a thank you to our members we would like to invite you to enter a drawing for two Sporting KC tickets.
Tickets are for one home game for the 2023 season. You will have the opportunity to choose a game between May - October 2023 based on availability.
Hurry! Enter before May 8, 2023
Sporting KC Tickets Drawing Official Contest Rules
- The Sporting KC ticket drawing begins April 17, 2023 and ends May 8, 2023. Each entry qualifies for a drawing to win two tickets to a home Sporting KC game.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Applying for membership will not increase chances of winning. Individuals may enter the drawing by submitting the form at mainstreetcu.org/sporting-kc-ticket-drawing or by completing a 3”x5” notecard with their name, address, and phone number, then mailing it to:
Sporting KC Ticket Drawing
Mainstreet Credit Union
13001 W. 95th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
Entries must be received by 6:00pm on May 8, 2023. Limit 1 entry per day. One entry per envelope for manual entries; no photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted; the Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, misdelivered, incomplete, or postage-due entries.
- The drawing will be held May 10, 2023 by a Mainstreet Credit Union employee from entries collected April 17, 2023, through May 8, 2023. The selection of a prizewinner here under will be final.
- The drawing winners must be at least 18 years of age and will be notified in writing and/or by telephone within 10 calendar days of the drawing.
- Once announced, the winner will have one week to claim their prize. Tickets will be sent via Seat Geek or email. Prizes not claimed by May 20, 2023, will be considered to have been forfeited by the winner and will be re-awarded, at Mainstreet Credit Union’s sole discretion.
- To claim the prize, all winners must sign and return a release and an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release to the Credit Union, within 7 days of notification, or prizes will, in the Credit Union's discretion, be forfeited. The prize will be awarded only if entrants comply with these Official Rules. No cash or other consideration will be paid.
- By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional services without compensation.
- Employees and volunteers or immediate family members of employees and volunteers of Mainstreet Credit Union are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as parents, spouse, brothers, sisters, children, and/or any person living in the same household.
- Limitation on Liability: Entrants release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Mainstreet Credit Union and its respective directors, officers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and representatives ( the “released parties”) from and against any liability for any damages, injury or losses (including death) to any person, or property, of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in any promotion conducted by sponsor.
- Winner agrees to pay all Federal/State income tax liability required by law.
Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.