VA Mortgage Loan
As a US Veteran, reservist, active duty or National Guard member, you may be eligible for a Veterans Affairs (VA) Loan. We thank you for your service and encourage you to consider the benefits of a VA Loan.
You can qualify for a VA loan if you:
- Credit score of 600 or higher
- Have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime
- Have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- Are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability
If you meet any of these criteria, we would love to help you get the home of your dreams. With a Mainstreet VA Mortgage Loan, we strive to provide:
- No down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- No prepayment penalty
- Competitive interest rates
We make the home buying process as simple and convenient as possible. You can track and check your mortgage Online so you’re always up to date with your account. Apply Online today!
How to apply
Applying for your VA Mortgage Loan is easy! We know you have places to be, so we make applying for a Mainstreet loan as convenient as possible. You can apply Online anytime from your phone or computer or you can always stop in and talk with us at any Mainstreet location.
Apply 24/7 Online at mainstreetcu.org or dial 1.888.395.1010 during normal business hours. To make your loan application even easier, have employment information, income and social security numbers of all applicants handy.