70th Anniversary Drawing Rules and Regulations
***This page is in not in effect until Jan. 9, 2023. Rules and Regulations are subject to change until January 9, 2023***
- The 70th Anniversary Drawing entries begin January 9, 2023, and end March 10, 2023. Each entry qualifies for a drawing to win one of seventy cash prizes. Cash prizes are $100.00.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Individuals may enter the drawing by filling out a drawing slip and dropping in it a drawing box at Twin Creeks, or by completing a 3”x5” notecard with their name, address, and phone number, then mail it:
70th Anniversary Drawing
Mainstreet Credit Union
13001 W. 95th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
Entries must be received by 5:30 pm on March 10, 2023. Limit 1 entry per day.
- The drawing will be held on March 15, 2023, by a Mainstreet Credit Union employee from entries collected from January 9, 2023, through March 10, 2023.
- The drawing winners must be at least 18 years of age and will be notified in writing and/or by telephone within 10 calendar days of the drawing.
- Once announced, the winner will have two weeks to claim their prize at a Mainstreet location of their choice, or if currently a credit union member, funds can be deposited into the member’s account. Prizes not claimed by April 10, 2023, will be considered to have been forfeited by the winner and will be re-awarded, at Mainstreet Credit Union’s sole discretion.
- Employees and volunteers or immediate family members of employees and volunteers of Mainstreet Credit Union are not eligible. “Immediate family member” is defined as parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, children, and/or any person living in the same household.
- Limitation on Liability: Entrants release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Mainstreet Credit Union and its respective directors, officers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and representatives ( the “released parties”) from and against any liability for any damages, injury or losses (including death) to any person, or property, of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in any promotion conducted by the sponsor.
- The winner agrees to pay any and all Federal/State income tax liability required by law.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.